Three of the Top-five Finishers Used Epoch Performance Tees
Ocean Isle, NC April, 15 2008 – Evolve Golf, Inc.
- Evolve Golf – maker of the No. 1 performance golf tee on Tour – announces its continued success, with three of the top-five finishers at last week’s Master’s Tournament relying on the Epoch tee.
- The Epoch golf tee has won 99 times on the major tours since its 2004 debut, including 27 wins on the PGA Tour.
- The Epoch is the only performance tee with radius posts that span the width of a golf ball dimple. This unique feature creates the lowest coefficient of friction of any tee, eliminating deflection at impact and increasing ball speed and control off the tee.
- The Epoch has been scientifically proven via a series of rigorous independent robotic tests combined with extensive player testing to provide improvements of up to 12 yards distance and 9 yards accuracy.
- In addition to its performance advantages, Epoch – like all Evolve Golf products – is completely sustainable. Made entirely from recycled and renewable materials, the mower-friendly design lasts 10-times longer than a wooden tee.
Attributed to: BJ Maloy, Founder & CEO, Evolve Golf, Inc.
“With the demanding length and tight fairways at Augusta National, players need to maximize distance and accuracy off the tee,” says Evolve Golf Founder and CEO, BJ Maloy. “It’s no secret among the guys on Tour that the Epoch tee does just that.”
About Evolve Golf
Evolve Golf is the leading manufacturer of sustainable performance golf tees. Available at more than 2,200 marquee private clubs, daily-fee facilities, off-course and online retailers worldwide. Evolve Golf first developed a breakthrough prototype in late 2003. Its Epoch performance tee was launched on the PGA Tour in 2004 and quickly gained a devoted following. For more information about Evolve Golf and our products please visit our website.