Victory Marks Brand’s 99th Major Tour Win Since 2004
Ocean Isle, NC April, 7 2008 – Evolve Golf, Inc.
- Evolve Golf – maker of the No. 1 performance golf tee on Tour – announces its continued success, with the winner of last week’s Shell Houston Open relying on the Epoch tee.
- The Epoch golf tee has won 99 times on the major tours since its 2004 debut, including 27 PGA Tour victories.
- The Epoch is the only performance tee with radius posts that span the width of a golf ball dimple. This unique feature creates the lowest coefficient of friction of any tee, eliminating deflection at impact and increasing ball speed and control off the tee.
- The Epoch has been scientifically proven via a series of rigorous independent tests to provide improvements of up to 12 yards distance and 9 yards accuracy.
- In addition to its performance advantages, Epoch – like all Evolve Golf products – is completely sustainable. Made entirely from recycled and renewable materials, the mower-friendly design lasts 10-times longer than a wooden tee.
Attributed to: BJ Maloy, Founder & CEO, Evolve Golf, Inc.
“This week’s winner is among the long list of elite players on the PGA, LPGA, Champions, and Nationwide Tours who rely on the benefits our tees provide,” says Evolve Golf Founder and CEO, BJ Maloy. “They trust our advanced design because it provides an immediate and obvious improvement in distance and accuracy.”
About Evolve Golf
Evolve Golf is the leading manufacturer of sustainable performance golf tees. Available at more than 2,200 marquee private clubs, daily-fee facilities, off-course and online retailers worldwide. Evolve Golf first developed a breakthrough prototype in late 2003. Its Epoch performance tee was launched on the PGA Tour in 2004 and quickly gained a devoted following. For more information about Evolve Golf and our products please visit our website.
Independently tested at Hot Stix and Golf Laboratories, Epoch has been proven, depending on swing speed, to provide a three- to 12-yard increase in distance and four- to nine-yard improvement in accuracy.