Ocean Isle, NC August, 4 2008 – Evolve Golf, Inc.
- Evolve Golf – maker of the No. 1 performance golf tee on Tour – confirms that the winner of the WGC Bridgestone Invitational relied on its patented Epoch tee.
- The Epoch golf tee has won 103 times on the major tours since its 2004 debut, including 30 wins on the PGA Tour.
- The Epoch is the only performance tee with radius posts that span the width of a golf ball dimple. This unique feature creates the lowest coefficient of friction of any tee, eliminating deflection at impact and increasing ball speed and control off the tee.
- The Epoch has been scientifically proven via a series of rigorous independent robotic tests combined with extensive player testing to provide improvements of up to 12 yards distance and 9 yards accuracy.
- In addition to its performance advantages, Epoch – like all Evolve Golf products – is completely sustainable. Made entirely from recycled and renewable materials, the mower-friendly design lasts 10-times longer than a wooden tee.
Attributed to: BJ Maloy, Founder & CEO, Evolve Golf, Inc.
“In order to be successful at Firestone Country Club, it is essential to maximize distance and accuracy off the tee,” says Evolve Golf Founder and CEO, BJ Maloy. “This week’s winner depended on the Epoch to achieve these goals.”
About Evolve Golf
Evolve Golf is the leading manufacturer of sustainable performance golf tees. Available at more than 2,200 marquee private clubs, daily-fee facilities, off-course and online retailers worldwide. Evolve Golf first developed a breakthrough prototype in late 2003. Its Epoch performance tee was launched on the PGA Tour in 2004 and quickly gained a devoted following. For more information about Evolve Golf and our products please visit our website.