Sunset Beach, NC April 26, 2010 – Evolve Golf, Inc.
- Evolve Golf – maker of the No. 1 performance golf tee on Tour – confirms its Epoch tee was used by Jason Bohn en route to victory at the PGA Tour’s Zurich Classic of New Orleans, as well as by Lee Janzen and Boo Weekly, who finished fourth and 10th, respectively.
- The Epoch golf tee has won 126 times on the major tours since its 2004 debut, including 48 wins on the PGA Tour.
- The Epoch is the only performance tee with radius posts that span the width of a golf ball dimple. This unique feature creates the lowest coefficient of friction of any tee, eliminating deflection at impact and increasing ball speed and control off the tee.
- The Epoch has been scientifically proven via a series of rigorous independent robotic tests combined with extensive player testing to provide improvements of up to 12 yards distance and 9 yards accuracy.
- Like all Evolve Golf products and packaging, the Epoch is environmentally friendly. Made from recycled materials, the design is significantly more durable than its wooden counterparts and not harmful to mower blades.
Attributed to: BJ Maloy, Founder & CEO, Evolve Golf, Inc.
“Jason was able to lead the tournament from wire-to-wire by setting up scoring opportunities with phenomenal play off the tee, where he ranked tied-for-second in the driving accuracy category,” says Evolve Golf Founder and CEO, BJ Maloy. “He is one of many players around the world that has discovered the effortless gains in performance that come from switching to the Epoch tee.”
About Evolve Golf
The industry’s emerging golf tee leader, Evolve Golf’s innovative and sustainable products are available at marquee private clubs, daily-fee facilities, off-course and online retailers worldwide. Visit the store locator online to find retailers in a specific area.
To date more than 150 top clubs and resorts nationwide have embraced the superior performance and durability of its eco-friendly golf tees by completely phasing out wooden offerings.
The Epoch tee recently finished at the top of GolfTest USA’s 2009 “Comprehensive Golf Tee Test,” besting 24 competing designs from every other leading manufacturer.
For more information please visit: www.evolvegolf.com or call 866.614.3158