Sunset Beach, NC November, 17 2009 – Evolve Golf, Inc.
- Evolve Golf – maker of the No. 1 performance golf tee on Tour – confirms that its Epoch tee was used by a top-three finisher at the JBWere Australian Masters contested this past weekend at the Kingston Heath Golf Club in Melbourne, Australia.
- The Epoch golf tee has won 124 times on the major tours since its 2004 debut, including 46 wins on the PGA Tour.
- The Epoch is the only performance tee with radius posts that span the width of a golf ball dimple. This unique feature creates the lowest coefficient of friction of any tee, eliminating deflection at impact and increasing ball speed and control off the tee.
- The Epoch has been scientifically proven via a series of rigorous independent robotic tests combined with extensive player testing to provide improvements of up to 12 yards distance and 9 yards accuracy.
- Not just built for performance, the Epoch – like all Evolve Golf products – is environmentally friendly. Made from recycled materials that are degradable, the design is ten times more durable than its wooden counterparts and not harmful to mower blades.
Attributed to: BJ Maloy, Founder & CEO, Evolve Golf, Inc.
“The difficulty of this course, coupled with a strong international field, made it essential to secure good position off the tee in order to set up scoring opportunities,” says Evolve Golf Founder and CEO, BJ Maloy. “The Epoch is preferred by numerous Tour players who have discovered its ability to effortlessly improve distance and accuracy.”
About Evolve Golf
Evolve Golf is the leading manufacturer of sustainable performance golf tees and products are available at more than 2,200 marquee private clubs, daily-fee facilities, off-course and online retailers worldwide. The Epoch performance tee was launched on the PGA Tour in 2004 and quickly gained a devoted following.
In early 2009, Evolve Golf introduced the Sweet Spot System, a groundbreaking marking system and Internet app (https://www.evolvegolf.com/settings.php).
Company Founder and CEO BJ Maloy was named one of GOLF Magazine’s top-10 industry innovators of 2008. Maloy was chosen out of hundreds of pioneers for his contributions as an entrepreneur and his quest to enhance the environment through Evolve Golf’s revolutionary products.
For more information please visit: www.evolvegolf.com or call 866.614.3158.
2 thoughts on “Evolve Golf’s Epoch Tee Used by Top-Three Finisher at JBWere Australian Masters”
I would like to know where to buy the epoch golf tees. Can I buy direct? Please let me know.
We will have our new store locator up soon. You can order Epoch tees from TGW, Golfsmith, Edwin Watts, and In the Hole Golf. Happy Thanksgiving!