Ocean Isle, NC April 14, 2009 – Evolve Golf, Inc.
- Evolve Golf – maker of the No. 1 performance golf tee on Tour – confirms a top-5 finisher at the 2009 Masters Tournament relied on its patented Epoch tee.
- The Epoch golf tee has won 111 times on the major tours since its 2004 debut, including 36 wins on the PGA Tour.
- The Epoch is the only performance tee with radius posts that span the width of a golf ball dimple. This unique feature creates the lowest coefficient of friction of any tee, eliminating deflection at impact and increasing ball speed and control off the tee.
- The Epoch has been scientifically proven via a series of rigorous independent robotic tests combined with extensive player testing to provide improvements of up to 12 yards distance and 9 yards accuracy.
- In addition to its performance advantages, Epoch – like all Evolve Golf products – is completely sustainable. Made entirely from recycled and renewable materials, the mower-friendly design is ten times more durable than a wooden tee.
Attributed to: BJ Maloy, Founder & CEO, Evolve Golf, Inc.
“It’s no secret that Augusta National is a long course, demanding both mentally and physically, and the Epoch gives players an advantage off the tee every time,” says Evolve Golf Founder and CEO, BJ Maloy. “Golfers shouldn’t worry about poor functioning equipment – especially at a Major – which is why so many Tour professionals choose our tees and continue to use them week in and week out.”
About Evolve Golf
Evolve Golf is the leading manufacturer of sustainable performance golf tees and products are available at more than 2,200 marquee private clubs, daily-fee facilities, off-course and online retailers worldwide. The Epoch performance tee was launched on the PGA Tour in 2004 and quickly gained a devoted following.
In early 2009, Evolve Golf introduced the Sweet Spot System, a groundbreaking marking system and Internet app (https://www.evolvegolf.com/settings.php).
Company Founder and CEO BJ Maloy was named one of GOLF Magazine’s top-10 industry innovators of 2008. Maloy was chosen out of hundreds of pioneers for his contributions as an entrepreneur and his quest to enhance the environment through Evolve Golf’s revolutionary products.
For more information please visit: www.evolvegolf.com or call 866.614.3158.