Popular Performance Tee Captures Its Second Playoff Victory of 2008 FedEx Cup
Ocean Isle, NC August, 25 2008 – Evolve Golf, Inc.
- Evolve Golf – maker of the No. 1 performance golf tee on Tour – confirms that the winner of the second leg of the FedEx Cup playoffs, the Deutsche Bank Championship, relied on its patented Epoch tee.
- The Epoch golf tee has won 105 times on the major tours since its 2004 debut, including 32 wins on the PGA Tour.
- The Epoch is the only performance tee with radius posts that span the width of a golf ball dimple. This unique feature creates the lowest coefficient of friction of any tee, eliminating deflection at impact and increasing ball speed and control off the tee.
- The Epoch has been scientifically proven via a series of rigorous independent robotic tests combined with extensive player testing to provide improvements of up to 12 yards distance and 9 yards accuracy.
- In addition to its performance advantages, Epoch – like all Evolve Golf products – is completely sustainable. Made entirely from recycled and renewable materials, the mower-friendly design lasts 10-times longer than a wooden tee.
Attributed to: BJ Maloy, Founder & CEO, Evolve Golf, Inc.
“Strong performance off the tee is essential to playing well on a course as demanding as TPC Boston,” says Evolve Golf Founder and CEO, BJ Maloy. “This week’s winner put the Epoch in play and overcame the competition by continuously hitting fairways and leaving himself short approach shots.”
About Evolve Golf
Evolve Golf is the leading manufacturer of sustainable performance golf tees. Available at more than 2,200 marquee private clubs, daily-fee facilities, off-course and online retailers worldwide. Evolve Golf first developed a breakthrough prototype in late 2003. Its Epoch performance tee was launched on the PGA Tour in 2004 and quickly gained a devoted following. For more information about Evolve Golf and our products please visit our <a href=httpss://evolvegolf.com>website.</a>