World’s Best Players Rely on Performance Advantages of the Epoch Tee
Ocean Isle, NC May 8, 2008 – Evolve Golf, Inc.
- Evolve Golf – maker of the No. 1 performance golf tee on Tour – confirms that its popular Epoch tee has been used in 100 major tour wins worldwide following a victory at last weekend’s SemGroup Championship on the LPGA Tour.
- Preferred by top professionals worldwide, The Epoch is used by players who consistently rank among the leaders in driving distance and accuracy categories on both the PGA and LPGA Tours. It has also been a part of 27 PGA Tour victories the past four seasons.
- The Epoch is the only performance tee with radius posts that span the width of a golf ball dimple. This unique feature creates the lowest coefficient of friction of any tee, eliminating deflection at impact and increasing ball speed and control off the tee.
- The Epoch has been scientifically proven via a series of rigorous independent robotic tests combined with extensive player testing to provide improvements of up to 12 yards distance and 9 yards accuracy.
- A new version of the Epoch released in January 2008 combines a slimmer shaft and new lengths for easier insertion into the ground with an enhanced construction that is up to 10 times more durable than wooden tees.
- In addition to its performance advantages, Epoch – like all Evolve Golf products – is completely sustainable. Made entirely from recycled and renewable materials, the mower-friendly design lasts 10-times longer than a wooden tee.
- Retailing at just $6.95 per 50-pack, the Epoch tee is highly affordable and provides the greatest price-to-performance benefit of any golf technology introduced the past 25 years. A player stands to see far greater dollar-for-dollar distance and accuracy improvement with Epoch than with any other piece of equipment in the bag.
Attributed to: BJ Maloy, Founder & CEO, Evolve Golf, Inc.
“Tour pros using our brand have been incredibly loyal to the Epoch tee because they realize significant improvements in distance and accuracy from the first swing,” says Evolve Golf Founder and CEO, BJ Maloy. “reaching 100 wins is a really exciting achievement for our company and testament to the years we spent developing a tee that enhances performance at all levels of the game.”
About Evolve Golf
Evolve Golf is the leading manufacturer of sustainable performance golf tees. Available at more than 2,200 marquee private clubs, daily-fee facilities, off-course and online retailers worldwide. Evolve Golf first developed a breakthrough prototype in late 2003. Its Epoch performance tee was launched on the PGA Tour in 2004 and quickly gained a devoted following.
Additional information at: www.evolvegolf.com.