Epoch Performance Tee Used by Three Top-10 Finishers
Ocean Isle, NC August 10, 2009 – Evolve Golf, Inc.
- Evolve Golf – maker of the No. 1 performance golf tee on Tour – confirms three top-10 finishers at the PGA Tour’s WGC Bridgestone Invitational relied on its patented Epoch tee.
- The Epoch golf tee has won 118 times on the major tours since its 2004 debut, including 43 wins on the PGA Tour.
- The Epoch is the only performance tee with radius posts that span the width of a golf ball dimple. This unique feature creates the lowest coefficient of friction of any tee, eliminating deflection at impact and increasing ball speed and control off the tee.
- The Epoch has been scientifically proven via a series of rigorous independent robotic tests combined with extensive player testing to provide improvements of up to 12 yards distance and 9 yards accuracy.
- Not just built for performance, the Epoch – like all Evolve Golf products – is environmentally friendly. Made from recycled materials, the mower-friendly design is ten times more durable than its wooden counterparts.
Attributed to: BJ Maloy, Founder & CEO, Evolve Golf, Inc.
“Every year the WGC Bridgestone Invitational draws an elite field of players from around the world, and it’s no surprise that the top performers are using the Epoch tee,” says Evolve Golf Founder and CEO, BJ Maloy. “Each week, more and more Tour stars embrace the distance and accuracy benefits our eco-friendly, performance tees provide.”
About Evolve Golf
Evolve Golf is the leading manufacturer of sustainable performance golf tees and products are available at more than 2,200 marquee private clubs, daily-fee facilities, off-course and online retailers worldwide. The Epoch performance tee was launched on the PGA Tour in 2004 and quickly gained a devoted following.
In early 2009, Evolve Golf introduced the Sweet Spot System, a groundbreaking marking system and Internet app (http://www.evolvegolf.com/settings.php).
Company Founder and CEO BJ Maloy was named one of GOLF Magazine’s top-10 industry innovators of 2008. Maloy was chosen out of hundreds of pioneers for his contributions as an entrepreneur and his quest to enhance the environment through Evolve Golf’s revolutionary products.
For more information please visit: www.evolvegolf.com or call 866.614.3158.