Ocean Isle, NC August 17, 2009 – Evolve Golf, Inc.
- Evolve Golf – maker of the No. 1 performance golf tee on Tour – confirms three top-10 finishers at the PGA Championship relied on its patented Epoch tee.
- The Epoch golf tee has won 118 times on the major tours since its 2004 debut, including 43 wins on the PGA Tour.
- The Epoch is the only performance tee with radius posts that span the width of a golf ball dimple. This unique feature creates the lowest coefficient of friction of any tee, eliminating deflection at impact and increasing ball speed and control off the tee.
- The Epoch has been scientifically proven via a series of rigorous independent robotic tests combined with extensive player testing to provide improvements of up to 12 yards distance and 9 yards accuracy.
- Not just built for performance, the Epoch – like all Evolve Golf products – is environmentally friendly. Made from recycled materials, the design is not harmful to mower blades and ten times more durable than its wooden counterparts.
Attributed to: BJ Maloy, Founder & CEO, Evolve Golf, Inc.
“With the longest Major course in history, players at Hazeltine National placed even more of an emphasis on performance off the tee,” says Evolve Golf Founder and CEO, BJ Maloy. “Each week more golfers find Evolve products provide the gains in distance and accuracy needed to compete on Tour.”
About Evolve Golf
Evolve Golf is the leading manufacturer of sustainable performance golf tees and products are available at more than 2,200 marquee private clubs, daily-fee facilities, off-course and online retailers worldwide. The Epoch performance tee was launched on the PGA Tour in 2004 and quickly gained a devoted following.
In early 2009, Evolve Golf introduced the Sweet Spot System, a groundbreaking marking system and Internet app (http://www.evolvegolf.com/settings.php).
Company Founder and CEO BJ Maloy was named one of GOLF Magazine’s top-10 industry innovators of 2008. Maloy was chosen out of hundreds of pioneers for his contributions as an entrepreneur and his quest to enhance the environment through Evolve Golf’s revolutionary products.
For more information please visit: www.evolvegolf.com or call 866.614.3158.